Automatic Center Lines

Creator
Creator

Hello everyone

I have a little problem... I'm programing in vb.net,and when insert a drawingview in my draft file I want use the "automatic center lines" in my code  ....

I glad if anyone can show me how to used or where finded ........

Regards.....  

14 REPLIES

Re: Automatic Center Lines

Phenom
Phenom

Hello Damon,

Can you post a image of the kind of center lines you want.

BR

Creator
Creator

Hi Tushar,

I'm using this automatic center lines but i want to use this in my code already have the drawingview selected and i'm looking for how put the automatic center lines in vb.net i hope to you can help me ....

post3.jpg 

Creator
Creator
                Select Case dpar_comp1
                    Case "HD001", "hd001"
                        objSections = objDraft.Sections
                        objSection = objSections.WorkingSection
                        objSection = objSections.BackgroundSection
                        objSheets = objDraft.Sheets
                        objSheet = objSheets.AddSheet("HD001", SheetSectionTypeConstants.igWorkingSection)
                        objSheet.Activate()
                        objModelLinks = objDraft.ModelLinks
                        objModelLink = objModelLinks.Add(pathcom & "\" & par_comp1)
                        objDrawingViews = objSheet.DrawingViews
                        'insert drawing views
                        objDrawingView = objDrawingViews.AddPartView(objModelLink, "4", 1, 0.12, 0.1, "0")
                        objDrawingView = objDrawingViews.AddPartView(objModelLink, "2", 1, 0.25, 0.1, "0")
                        objDrawingView = objDrawingViews.AddPartView(objModelLink, "1", 1, 0.12, 0.2, "0")

objApplication.StartCommand(SolidEdgeFramework.SolidEdgeCommandConstants.seDraftSelectCommand)

This is part of my code  i have inserted the drawingviews from my draw and the drawingview selected....

Regards ...

Phenom
Phenom

This worked for me:

Private Sub Button25_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button25.Click

Dim oApp As SolidEdgeFramework.Application = Marshal.GetActiveObject("SolidEdge.Application")

Dim oDoc As SolidEdgeDraft.DraftDocument = oApp.ActiveDocument

Dim oSheet As SolidEdgeDraft.Sheet = oDoc.ActiveSheet
  Dim oViews As DrawingViews = oSheet.DrawingViews

For Each oView As DrawingView In oSheet.DrawingViews
    oView.RetrieveCenterLinesCenterMarks()
  Next
End Sub

In your case, use:

objDrawingView.RetrieveCenterLinesCenterMarks()

Additionally, there is a heap of optional arguments to this function, mostly booleans.

Hope that was useful.

BR,

Tushar Suradkar

http://surfandcode.blogspot.in

www.cadvertex.com

Creator
Creator

Thanks, Tushar

That exactly than i want i making testings whit the diferents booleans and yes, show me the automatic centerlines...the center marks in the circles not show me yet...but maybe i have some wrong in my code....Thanks

Creator
Creator

Hi Thusar Im trying whit "Retrievecenterlinescentermarks" and only put the centerlines........

The centermarks are missings Do you know what happend

Regards

Case "HD001", "hd001"
                        objSections = objDraft.Sections
                        objSection = objSections.WorkingSection
                        objSection = objSections.BackgroundSection
                        objSheets = objDraft.Sheets
                        objSheet = objSheets.AddSheet("HD001", SheetSectionTypeConstants.igWorkingSection)
                        objSheet.Activate()
                        objModelLinks = objDraft.ModelLinks
                        objModelLink = objModelLinks.Add(pathcom & "\" & par_comp1)
                        objDrawingViews = objSheet.DrawingViews
                        'insert drawing views
                        objDrawingView = objDrawingViews.AddPartView(objModelLink, "4", 1, 0.12, 0.1, "0")
                        '****************
                        objDrawingView.RetrieveCenterLinesCenterMarks(IsRetrieve:=True, GetCenterMarkToCircle:=True)

Phenom
Phenom

I created views for Anchor.par from the Training folder at a scale of 1:2 and the following arguments created both centerlines and centermarks for me:

oView.RetrieveCenterLinesCenterMarks(, , , , , , , , True, , , , False, False, 1.0, 50.0, 1.0, 50.0)

The demon is in the details Smiley Wink

Creator
Creator

Thank's Tushar

I had to make a cycle to put the centermarks bycouse the "retrievecenterlinescentermarks"

only put the centerlines, i could not find the centermarks but with the cycle fund the solution to my problem..Thansk's Tushar

Phenom
Phenom

What are the arguments ?