Are there any methods or ways by which I can retrieve the X-Y coordinates of the view boundary in a drafting sheet and set the coordinates as well.
Posted by: Kiran ThomasPost date: 3/11/2011 3:54:17 AM
I have found the solution at the end,
Thanks for all your thoughts, if any had.
(1) Get the view
(2) Get the range (view.Range) = returns 4 variables by out keyword. Xmin, Ymin, Xmax and Ymax of the respective view.
(3) Get the sheet width and height with "sheet.SheetSetup.sheetheight or sheetwidth"
(4) Get and set origin as GetOrigin(dX, dY) and SetOrigin(dX, dY)
(5) Find a relation between the (x1,y1 --> Xmin, Ymin for the view) and the origin and set the origin using this relation.
(6) Use that relation with the sheet co-ordinates. (sheet.sheetsetup.sheetheight & sheetwidth)
Posted by: Kiran ThomasPost date: 3/17/2011 4:34:13 AM