I would like to start to SE programming ?
I need a basic start !
I have good knowledge of SE but very less knowledge of programming ..
Can any one help me ??
ALL I WANT TO LEARN is ..
I would like to customize my SE , my own environment
Add special features like a button ' which changes the name in the draft etc ...
Some on please give me a hint how to START ! Danke !!
Posted by: vivian RPost date: 9/13/2012 8:36:27 AM
The easiest and quickest way will be:
1) Learn VB.Net
2) Read the Programmer's Guide
3) Learn to use the "Programming with Solid Edge" API docs.
4) Get the examples from SEU12.
5) Download Jason's Solid Edge Spy and learn to use it.
6) The GTAC forum is also a very good resource.
Posted by: Terry TysonPost date: 9/13/2012 4:06:44 PM