Project Wizard for .Net 2003

Hi,

Where from can I download the Project Template/Wizard for creating a C++ project in VS .Net 2003.

Thanks,

Kalpesh

Posted by: KALPESH PARMAR
Post date: 1/11/2008 12:25:08 PM

7 REPLIES

RE: Project Wizard for .Net 2003

Kalpesh,

I have not previously released C++ templates for VS.NET 2003. The only ones that I have are for VS.NET 2005. I can build you a 2005 example and send it to you if you'd like.

Posted by: Jason Newell
Post date: 1/15/2008 3:38:11 AM

Thanks Jason !! That will be helpful .

One more advice needed.

I want to get some information from Teamcenter Engineering & use it in one of my automation program. Is it possible to achieve this using existing APIs in solid edge. Is there any way I can call an ITK function which is registered in libuser_exits.dll in Teamcenter ? Is this level of integration between SE & TCE is possible ?

Post date: 1/15/2008 11:32:11 AM

Kalpesh,

I should have thought to ask but what kind of project are you wanting? i.e. AddIn or Macro?

ATL or MFC or both?

Post date: 1/15/2008 3:15:56 PM

A Macro will suffice my current requirement. But anything on AddIn will be useful for later projects !!

So, any thought about TcE - SE interaction through APIs ?

This is what I would like to achieve . While in Drafting mode , Run Macro (exe) -> It give option to reselct sheet size -> choose one --> program queries the IRM form of the corresponding Item Rev to query values of some fields like Engr Name, Drafter Name etc -> Populate these in the draft file property -> program select correct background sheet as per user's choice -> background sheet has some callout in the title block which refer to file property there by displaying the info in title block e.g. Eng name, draft name etc.

Post date: 1/16/2008 5:34:48 AM

Kalpesh,

Attached is a demo Win32 macro project. and demo Solid Edge addin.

Sorry, but I know nothing about TcE. 

Post date: 1/16/2008 9:11:28 AM

Thanks a ton !!

With such experties in hand you should explore TcE too. I am sure you will do wonders there too !!

By the way, I got the problem solved after I discovered that the Function which will get me the details from TCE is an exported function in one of the DLLs in TcE. I just have to decide on implicit linking (against lib file) or explicit linking ( run-time linking by getting pointer to the function ) of this DLLs in my VC++ prog.

Thanks again for the files !!

Kalpesh

Post date: 1/16/2008 1:35:05 PM

Jason/Kalpesh,

Please give link to create solidedge V19 addin in VB.NET 2005.

Thanks,

Madhav

Posted by: madhav dhamale
Post date: 6/18/2009 8:10:34 PM