R/3 Connector to SAP Forum?

[ Edited ]

Are you possibly thinking about expanding this site to talk about connection to SAP via the R/3 Connector in .Net in the future?

Thanks in advance...

Posted by: Kori Benton
Post date: 7/20/2005 5:27:34 AM

5 REPLIES

RE: R/3 Connector to SAP Forum?

[ Edited ]

Kori,

I think that is a great idea. You and I would be the only two in the forum and we work together. Good thinking man.

I'll set it up though just in case.

Posted by: Jason Newell
Post date: 7/20/2005 5:37:16 AM

[ Edited ]

Kori, Jason,

in the last days I tried my first steps with SAP-Connector. A site for talk about it would be great.

Jürgen

Posted by: Sachin Chougule
Post date: 8/1/2005 10:21:14 PM

[ Edited ]

Jürgen,

I can setup a forum for the topic. I didn't set one up when Kori suggested it because we work together and I thought that would be a little silly. I honestly didn't that there would be anyone out there interested. I won't be able to provide much help in that forum just yet but I will be able to in the future.

I'll try to get the forum setup tonight. Thanks.

Post date: 8/2/2005 12:42:51 AM

[ Edited ]

Sounds like a great idea!! i've been thinking of getting to explore the R3 connector in the near future myself, would help immensely to have a discussion forum here for that specific purpose.

cheers,

--siddharth

Posted by: siddharth balaravi
Post date: 9/5/2005 5:52:20 PM

[ Edited ]

I actually wrote 2 programs last week using the SAP .NET connector. There is a new version out, I think 2.0. It's fully integrated with Visual Studio .NET and it's awesome . I can't believe how easy they made it. I'll create a new forum tonight for this topic. I should be able to share some stuff that I did too.

Post date: 9/7/2005 5:46:47 AM