Reasons for variations of last saved date and modified date with respect to seconds

[ Edited ]

Hi,   

Iam retrieving modified date of files using SummaryInfoPtr->GetSaveDate()....but i found variations with respect to seconds...can any one help me in finding out the appropriate reasons ....

Regards

Posted by: Triad User
Post date: 1/24/2011 6:18:15 PM

5 REPLIES

RE: Reasons for variations of last saved date and modified date with respect to seconds

[ Edited ]

When you say that you found variations, what are you comparing it to exactly?

Posted by: Jason Newell
Post date: 1/24/2011 10:01:18 PM

RE: Reasons for variations of last saved date and modified date with respect to seconds

[ Edited ]

I had seen this blog post before and just happened to stumble across it today.  May shed some clues.

Eric's Complete Guide To VT_DATE

Post date: 1/26/2011 12:41:34 PM

[ Edited ]

hi jason,

thanks for replying....Iam comparing the date prevailing in the windows file properties....it means right click a file and get the props which is a standard stuff for all windows files....U can find a property called "Modified:"

Post date: 1/26/2011 6:34:14 PM

[ Edited ]

I don't see seconds anywhere in any file properties that I can see.  I'm using Windows 7 x64 and ST3.  I attached a screenshot of my file properties.  Can you send a screenshot of what you're looking at?

Post date: 1/26/2011 6:40:52 PM

[ Edited ]

Please check in generals tab

It look like this "Modified : Today, January 27, 2011, 2:06:38 PM"

Post date: 1/26/2011 8:39:44 PM