SE V19 SP2 - VB.NET macros problem

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone,

I have e problem running macros in VB.NET after installation of SP2 (SE V19). With SP1 everything works correctly. I rebuilt the macros with SP2, but with no success - macros terminate in interop calls with COMException (0x80010001): Call was rejected by callee

Does anybody know what the problem might be?

thanks a lot

Pavel Janiga

Posted by: Pavel Janiga
Post date: 12/20/2006 10:13:45 PM

5 REPLIES

RE: SE V19 SP2 - VB.NET macros problem

[ Edited ]

Pavel,

Can you post some example code to reproduce the problem? Thanks.

Posted by: Jason Newell
Post date: 12/21/2006 7:03:02 PM

[ Edited ]

Here is the example.

Run the example and try "List ModelLinks" - sometimes the call is successful, sometimes not - COMError.

This happens on all my macros that use SolidEdgeFramework.Command and SolidEdgeFramework.Mouse after Update2 SE V19.

If I terminate the Framework.Command, the call to "List ModelLinks" is successful every times.

(you can try SolidEdge V19\Custom\nSidePolygon macro - it is the same. Sometimes run, sometimes not - COMError)

Pavel

Posted by: Pavel Janiga
Post date: 12/26/2006 8:28:07 PM

[ Edited ]

Pavel,

I downloaded and installed Update02 for V19. I also downloaded and looked at your example. I just can't reproduce the problem.

I will mention that I have some faint memory of a conversation that I had with an SE developer that might be related to this. My suggestion would be to start an IR and see if they know what the problem is.

Good luck!

Posted by: Jason Newell
Post date: 1/3/2007 3:19:27 PM

[ Edited ]

Just wanted to know if you found a fix for this problem

?

I am having a similar problem with the framework.application.

Solid edge will open a new application but once the objects have been cleared additional access to the application or documents on the application sends an error.

Awaiting your answer.

Posted by: charles Miller
Post date: 2/29/2008 6:16:28 AM

[ Edited ]

Just wanted to know if you found a fix for this problem

?

I am having a similar problem with the framework.application.

Solid edge will open a new application but once the objects have been cleared additional access to the application or documents on the application sends an error.

Awaiting your answer.

Posted by: charles Miller
Post date: 2/29/2008 6:16:34 AM