Solid Edge Addin On 64 bit Machine

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Jason

i have created Addin for ST4 which work fine for 32 bit machine. i sample code form "C:\Program Files\Solid Edge ST4\SDK\Samples\Addins\VB .NET" and added my dll to it and load that dll on button click it will adding EdgebarPage in assembly document. in that page i have provided a button to get active documents occarances then error will occurs only some times [b] and also solidedge crashed[/b]. below i metion the error. i have build both (Addin and mydll) dll by X64 bit.and both i register in framework64.

so please give me the solution for it

" Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt. || at System.RuntimeType.ForwardCallToInvokeMember(String memberName, BindingFlags flags, Object target, Int32[] aWrapperTypes, MessageData&

msgData)

at SolidEdgeAssembly.Occurrence.get_PartDocument()"

Posted by: Yogesh Shinde
Post date: 7/24/2012 8:27:08 AM

1 REPLY

Re: Solid Edge Addin On 64 bit Machine

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Since you are using managed code, I assume there is a bug in Solid Edge. Especially if this works on 32 but not 64 bit. Open a case with GTAC and send the add-in or a working sample (add-in) that shows the issue. We should be able to track it down easily if it is reproducible.

Posted by: R.D. Holland
Post date: 7/24/2012 10:20:41 AM