The Solid Edge ST4 Global Launch Event

[ Edited ]

The signup for The Solid Edge ST4 Global Launch Event has been announced.  The event will be held on June 15th - 16th, 2011 in Huntsville, Alabama, USA.  I will also be making my return appearance as API\SDK speaker after several years of absence.  I look forward to seeing you all there.

Posted by: Jason Newell
Post date: 3/3/2011 11:09:02 PM

2 REPLIES

RE: The Solid Edge ST4 Global Launch Event

[ Edited ]

Jason.

Do you know what your Launch Event session will cover or how it will be structured?

Looking forward to it.

-Carl

Posted by: Carl Breving
Post date: 5/17/2011 12:14:39 PM

RE: The Solid Edge ST4 Global Launch Event

[ Edited ]

Carl,

The session is named Solid Edge API - Ask the Expert.  My vision is that it will be more open discussion with me answering questions than anything else.  I do plan on starting the session covering ST4 highlights.  The reason that I like this format is that the Solid Edge API is so large and I only have one hour, rather than me trying to guess what you want to hear me talk about, I'll let you tell me.  It puts more pressure on me as a presenter because I have to be prepared to field any question but I'm comfortable doing that.  I will have my laptop with Visual Studio so we can walk through just about anything you want.  If there is not enough Q\A, I can easily fill the hour with other things.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing you all there.

Posted by: Jason Newell
Post date: 5/17/2011 5:04:15 PM