Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Solid Edge ST4 Global Launch Event

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

The signup for The Solid Edge ST4 Global Launch Event has been announced.  The event will be held on June 15th - 16th, 2011 in Huntsville, Alabama, USA.  I will also be making my return appearance as API\SDK speaker after several years of absence.  I look forward to seeing you all there.

Posted by: Jason Newell
Post date: 3/3/2011 11:09:02 PM

2 REPLIES

RE: The Solid Edge ST4 Global Launch Event

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Jason.

Do you know what your Launch Event session will cover or how it will be structured?

Looking forward to it.

-Carl

Posted by: Carl Breving
Post date: 5/17/2011 12:14:39 PM

RE: The Solid Edge ST4 Global Launch Event

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Carl,

The session is named Solid Edge API - Ask the Expert.  My vision is that it will be more open discussion with me answering questions than anything else.  I do plan on starting the session covering ST4 highlights.  The reason that I like this format is that the Solid Edge API is so large and I only have one hour, rather than me trying to guess what you want to hear me talk about, I'll let you tell me.  It puts more pressure on me as a presenter because I have to be prepared to field any question but I'm comfortable doing that.  I will have my laptop with Visual Studio so we can walk through just about anything you want.  If there is not enough Q\A, I can easily fill the hour with other things.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing you all there.

Posted by: Jason Newell
Post date: 5/17/2011 5:04:15 PM