Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

program to change hole sizes


Hello all. I may be opening a can of worms Smiley Happy However I could use a suggestion please.

     Has anyone come across a program or tool to change the hole standard in an existing design.

We have some existing designs that we need to update to new company standards. The existing designs had Ansi fasteners and need to be updated to Metric fasteners. I am not sure if the revised hole command and features in ST7 make this easier to accomplish or more difficult. 

Any input or suggestions are appreciated.


Jason Smith

STM Manufacturing