A couple of dialog box issues

These have been going on for several service packs, although I cannot pinpoint which ones or when specifically they started except that they started at different times so I don't think they are related; now that I have a few minutes I thought I'd ask the collective if they have encountered these and if they know of a fix. I'm using Win7, ST8 MP08

Issue 1. Error dialog is MIA

The errors dialog is nowhere to be found when the "errors" button is clicked; it stays selected as if it's working properly, I'm wondering if its off-screen somewhere? 

Errors.JPG

Issue 2: The Insert Part Copy dialog is undersized, I cannot click-n-drag the edges to resize it, any ideas?

PartCopy.JPG

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.

2 REPLIES

Re: A couple of dialog box issues

[ Edited ]

Have you tried adjusting your DPI settings?

If not a DPI or resolution adjustment, you can find programs online that allow you to resize unresizable windows.

ST9
Windows 7 Professional
Nvidia K2200 & Intel Xeon
"You're doing it wrong"

Re: A couple of dialog box issues

I tried to change the DPI, but no luck; I didn't think this would be the issue because its only the one dialog that is undersized and it seemed that a DPI change would affect everything. I found a window resizing utility that did the trick; thank you for that suggestion.
My "errors" dialog was indeed opening off screen and it was a simple procedure to return it to our plane of existence.
Thank you for your time.