Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ASSEMBLE RELATIONSHIP- mouse jitter ???

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
Nate,
In your video I notice that your first action seem to be that you select Edit for that part that you are placing. If this is correct why are you doing this? It is not required. It might be one of the causes of your problem.
Cheers
Mark
Mark

Builder
Builder

Fiorini- I always "work" with perspective turned off, I think it looks like it might be turned on bc there are angles to some of the parts. For whatever reason my mouse still jumps back while finishing a relationship.

Mark- I am editing the definition to finish the three relationships using flash fit. I find this easier than going to home tab, assemble group and individually selecting a relationship.

*on a positive note, I contacted GTAC and they helped me with my driver/texture issue. Long story short I had to re-install solid edge.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

One thing that has helped me with this is to get the view I want on screen before I start adding relations. I believe (just by the way the software behaves) that the pick window for an object is calculate based on what is displaying at the time the command starts. Thinking this way have saved me some frustration.

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom
I just realized that I got the same problem.

I didn't notice before because I use the quick fit very rarely.

Does exists a fix yet or still is not believed as a problem ?