ASSEMBLY DISPLAY ISSUE?

Pioneer
Pioneer

While working with a frame environment assembly here at work, I noticed a display issue when zooming and panning. It was like there was a glass box that would cut through parts when zoomed in at a certain distance. 

Not too sure what is causing this and what even to call it. Im guessing this is a setting somewhere? I would like to turn this off if possible. 

I have attached a video demonstrating the issue. 

2 REPLIES

Re: ASSEMBLY DISPLAY ISSUE?

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

My guess is that it is related to your graphics system in your PC.  Are you using workstation class graphics such as a NVIDIA Quadro, AMD FireGL or Intel HD 3000 or better product, or are you using consumer class graphics such as a NVIDIA GeForce, AMD Radeon or other product?

If using the workstation class graphics, insure that your using an updated driver.

If not using the workstation class graphics, I would still make sure you have an updated driver, then you will either have to live with the issue or change your SE Options display settings to something that eliminates the problem.

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP10
Testing: ST10 MP3

Re: ASSEMBLY DISPLAY ISSUE?

Pioneer
Pioneer

Im on a workstation, and here is my graphics card :NVIDIA Quadro K2000D. 

This must of been some kind of weird glitch within that one assembly because I when i created 2 different assemblies, I could not repeat the issue. Also, once I started inserting more parts and saving the problem assembly, the issue went away.