Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Assembly Freezing

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

What OS are you using on your workstation, and what kind of file server are you using?

Ken
Production: SE 2019 MP5, Testing: SE 2020
http://Grundey.blogspot.com

Creator
Creator

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit.  No idea about the file server.  There's no PDM software if that's what you're asking, we just store all files on network drives.

McEngineer
ST7

Trained extensively in SW and Inventor since 2003. Dropped into the deep end with Edge...please help.

Version 107.0011.04 x64
HPZ420
nVIDIA K4000
16GB RAM
Intel Xeon E5-1620 v2 (3.70 GHz)

Phenom
Phenom
Time to call GTAC!

Hi everyone.

Sorry interrupting. I'm a new user of SE, don't know whether my problem is the same to this discussion. Just wanna to ask simple question. How to avoid missing File in assembly. Do I need to open few dozen parts modules in order to avoid this problem? Really need your solution. Here I attached a picture for clearer view. Thank you

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

Hi there @Muhammad_Ayub,

Are you, by any chance, renaming [or deleting] one or more of your files, after having created the assembly that this problem is occuring in?

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Ltd
Solid Edge 2019 [MP5] Classic [x3 Seats - Cloud Enabled]
Windows 10 - Quadro P2000

Thank you @SeanCresswell

Actually not really. I didnt renaming or delating them. They are even located in the same folder as the assembly file is. For more details, I download 'spse01698' file from http://support.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/training/se/en/SESPT.cfm

Just now accidently got the solution. I need to  unzip the folder into normal folder. And it is working, no need to open the other part one by one. Anyway, thank you for your effort.