Assembly in draft

Experimenter
Experimenter

I have my assembly in a draft file completed with BOM and dimentions I then return to the solid model do so work on an item save the assembly with only 1 item showing.When i update the draft assembly only the item that was showing in the solid model gets shown in the draft.How do i get that no matter what is showing in the solid model the whole assembly gets shown in the draft.

3 REPLIES

Re: Assembly in draft

Genius
Genius

So do you want the one item showing or all the items? Is your view linked to a configuration or a model view?

If configuration or model view, then right click view-properties-display-on the bottom right click check for update for configuration view.

Do you have all your parts set to show? view properties-display-"show" check mark at top

Phenom
Phenom

It sounds like you have your drawing view created from an Assembly View Config, and each time you are changing the model the config is updated.

Try going into the drawing view properties in your draft file and setting the configuration to "No Selection". You might have to select the  top level assembly in the list of parts and set all parts to 'Show'

HP Z420 16GB RAM
Quadro K4000
ST7 MP10 on Windows 7 Pro 64.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Thanks Beachcomber.

This has work.