Assembly problems

Hello all,

I have encountered a problem while working in a asemmbly. When I move my cursor over sub-assembly in path finder, it hilightes my assembly and showes some extra components in environment. But when I enter that sub-assembly, I cannot see them in it. I dont want these hidden components to be appeared when I move my cursor over assembly. 

I have tried hide/unhide and supress/unsupress option. 

Please help me solve this.

I have attached a short video and some snapshots of problem.

2 REPLIES

Betreff: Assembly problems

Hi @3DRohan

I suppose that without having more information it will be hard to find the reason for that behaviour.

First of all: "What version of Se are You using?

And now let' assume ceratin standard issues.

• What graphic card to You have, and operating system, service pack, graphic card driver?
  • Does the problem occur after closing Solid Edge, open it new and open the assembly again?
  • Will it be also after reboot the compute?
  • And if all the above doesn't occur or doesn't change anything,
    then have taken a look into the occurency properties of the complete structure, wether there are some elements with "not shown on higher level"
  • If this also doesn't be the reason then I think it might be necessary to have this assembly for opening and working to see what else it could be.

regards
Wolfgang

Re: Assembly problems

Hello Rohan:

Try restarting Solid Edge if the issue is still there.

Also try changing the setting in Solid Edge Options - View - Application Display - Graphics Card Driven (Advanced).

Hope that helps.

Tushar