Backgroundchanger macro from Klaus Dahlenburg X64 ready ?

Genius
Genius

Is there anyone by any chance who did rewrite or ported the old macro to 64 bit ?

Maybe I did already ask this. Probably I have, but memory does...Man Wink

Xedu-2015-03-23-N°01.png

If someone is willing to share this here or want to sell it. Please contact me at 

dirkpointruttenatxedupointbe

Dirk Rutten

Solid Edge STX user
4 REPLIES

Re: Backgroundchanger macro from Klaus Dahlenburg X64 ready ?

Genius
Genius

Hi Dirk,

You can find one here: http://www.ingeneasoft.com/products/solid-edge-control-utilities/border-control-for-solid-edge/

It did not work for me however, because the program didn't replace the blocks in my background sheet correcty. The author told me there is no (easy) way to fix this.

Genius
Genius

Thank you !

But like you I discovered the same problem like you have.

Hopefully someone at siemens plm does see that this is a problem right now. And are willing to port all the macros to x64 from Klaus Dahlenburg,Jürgen Niesner, Stefan Röhrl en others

I have also found that edge publisher does have a backgroundchanger plugin.

But that's all I can say about

Dirk Rutten

Solid Edge STX user

Phenom
Phenom

Hi,

Have you tried this?

link

BR,

Imics
http://solidedgest.wordpress.com/

Genius
Genius

Imics,

Thank you for directing me to another topic

I did not know Siemens plm did have a macro for this.

And it does work flawlessly, but it only works when the sheetnames of the replacing template have the same name as the current used template.

So I still hope someone wants to port the klaus & Co macro to X64

But Until someone is willing to do this I will use the macro from Siemens PLM.

I would love to see an enhanced batch macro for this purpose.

So If someone would be so kind to send an ER to Siemens for this I would appreciate it.

(I'm no maintenance client anymore that's why.) And also for updating/replacing the backgrounds of 3D models.

We already have this as a tool for updating files to the current release.(Open save macro)

But I think this tool should be adopted in the batch macro from Siemens PLM somewhere somehow.

And why don't make a macro corner in the startup window. So that every SE user can use this mostly "hidden" software from SPLM.

Dirk Rutten

Solid Edge STX user