Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breaking link of linked spread sheet (suggestion)


that's me again. Maybe pushing the limits (like posted in the other thread) reveals some unexpected results.

From my previous (failed) tests when i tried to link an OOo Calc spreadsheet, i have that dead link (Status: loaded) in the list while the spreadsheet itself is deleted.

While trying to break the link (variable table --> edit links --> break link) i got an error:

in List View: "Error -2147467259 occured."
in Tree View: after the warning a 2nd warning beacause of nested link --> proceed --> nothing happens and the link is still there

After i restored the ODS from the XLS i was able to break the link.

Please add an user readable error description, and maybe the ability to delete invalide links