Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callout properties setting will revert back to original setting when close Solid Edge

Solution Partner Builder Solution Partner Builder
Solution Partner Builder

Hi,

I have done some setting in the callout properties, but oce I close it will revert back to original one.

originally for Depth it will use Deep and THRU as Through All symbol when I use Hole wizard.

But unlikely I want to use symbol instead of word. So I change the Word into Symbol from the smart depth column. But when i click OK and save the templlate it still didn't save my setting for the smart depth.

I have attach a image on what i want.

Any idea?

2 REPLIES

Betreff: Callout properties setting will revert back to original setting when close Solid Edge

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Arisy

question now is: "Where have You changed that option?"

In "Format Style" or for a single dimension only?

After saving it as Format Style, have You done this within the draft template document?

regards
Wolfgang

Betreff: Callout properties setting will revert back to original setting when close Solid Edge

Solution Partner Builder Solution Partner Builder
Solution Partner Builder
Hi @hawcad

Thanks for the clue...i already change it inside the format style. I didn't notice that the smart depth setting is inside the dimension style. Now able to save. Thanks.

BTW..u have any idea on how can I mention if the hole origin is from bottom inside 2D drafting? From the part design, when I created a hole from bottom I can show the feature origin as it will show an arrow.

But if in 2D drafting I have no idea on how to do it.