Can't Check-Out file on Insight - Unknown SQL Exception 201 occurred

Hi,

We are having a problem with our SharePoint Server.

When users check out files they recevie the following error message: 

The URL 'XXX/yyy.Docx' is invalid.  It may refer to a nonexistent file or folder, or refer to a valid file or folder that is not in the current Web

The files are being checked out after refreshing the page.

The SharePoint Server logs the next message:

Unknown SQL Exception 201 occurred. Additional error information from SQL Server is included below.

Procedure or function 'proc_AppendSiteQuota' expects parameter '@DocId', which was not supplied.

I suspect it has something to do with the Insight installation because we haven't had this problem before.

Checking out files from Solid Edge works but take a really long time (around a second a file).

The Insight client log logs the next error:

Returened from CheckFileExistinserver API with an error code 0x0000000000000000

Jcheckout for this file returned with an error code 0x0000000000000000

Have anyone encountered this problem before?

Thanks!

Ori

5 REPLIES

Re: Can't Check-Out file on Insight - Unknown SQL Exception 201 occurred

[ Edited ]

Based on your other posts, I’m assuming this is an ST4 installation. Contact either your partner or GTAC directly and ask them to provide the latest ST4 maintenance pack. ST4 MP14 is not available for general download and is available by request only. You can inform your partner to reference PR# 6873593 when submitting the IR.

Hi,

We investigated the problem and it seems the SQL proc_AppendSiteQuota stored procedure has changed and that the @docid parameter was added. 

Do you think that installing the latest maintenance pack on our server could solve this problem?

I have contacted our supplier already and I'm waiting for a response.

Thanks,

Ori

You are correct.  Insight modifies the default stored procedure, which then results in this error you are reporting.  The latest MP should resolve this issue.  Your partner can confirm this when they reference the PR number I provided you.

Regards,

-Dave 

Hi Dave,

Thank you very much.

I'll send an update once I install the MP14 on our server.

Thanks,

Ori

Hi Dave,

After some fair amount of persuasion siemense have agreed to send us the MP14 install, but to only sent us the client installation file.

There is a maintenace for the server as well, right?

As I said before our problems are not only when checking our solid edge files.
We are having the same issues when trying to check out other files from SharePoint as well.

Thanks!
Ori