Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint with solid edge

Creator
Creator

2 days has passed by since i filled the formulary to install SoliEdge student version and i haven`t received the downloading link yet.

For discarding any problem i`ve refilled formularies as 4 timesand nothing happens.

I would like to know if waiting time is usually so long.

Greetings

13 REPLIES

Re: Complaint with solid edge

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Did you happen to check your Junk/SPAM folders?  A lot of times, the e-mails get caught in those.

Ken

Production: ST10 MP5
Testing: SE 2019

Experimenter
Experimenter

I have the same problem and I also checked the spam/junk folder.

Can anyone help me pls?

Thanks in advance

Creator
Creator

Max musterman have the same problem, i thought was only my complaint.

I`ve checked a lot of time spam junk email and nothing has been received.

Creator
Creator

And almost 4 days have passed by

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

If you have previously registered for the Student Edition and at that time unsubscribed to e-mails, then any subsequent registrations cannot receive the new e-mail.  This is documented in the registration completed page where it states...

"If you have previously unsubscribed to emails from Siemens PLM Software Inc. we will not be able to send you the download link email. Please re-submit the form with the subscription permission box checked."

I would suggest that you register again and this time explicitly subscribe to e-mail notifications.

Creator
Creator

What`s going on here?

It`s been a long while since i filled the formulary for downloading Solid Edge student verion and nothing happen.

I haven`t received any kind of help from this page for solving this problem, i`ve been really patients.

I thought you were gonna be more serious

Creator
Creator

I`ve agreed all the permission required for siemens page, and checked all the gaps allowing them to send me as much emails as they want, yesterday was the fifth time i made the subscription and situation keeps the same

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@uk_dave  There appears to be an issue with the system as I signed up and did not recieve an e-mail either...

Ken

Production: ST10 MP5
Testing: SE 2019

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

@KennyG yes I am already aware of this as I signed up earlier today also and am still waiting for my email.  In the meantime I have been reaching out in PMs to those who have been having an issue and providing them with a direct link so they can move forward with their download and install.

I will work on addressing why the e-mail notifications are not happening tomorrow -- when I am back in the office.  Contrary to popular belief, I do have to sleep some time ;-)

P.S.  Before you ask, no I am not comfortable with publicly posting the download link :-P