Configuration match

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Everyone.

Can someone help me figure out how to uncheck this box by default in the config?

I think it's call "match" in english version.

Thx

Alex

Capture.JPG

Good Marketing makes the company look smart.
Great Marketing makes the customer feel smart.
3 REPLIES

Re: Configuration match

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

The setting is stored with the file and if it is ON by default, then it was set to ON in your template so that all new files have it.  You must edit your Draft template and turn it OFF.

configchanges.png

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP7
Testing: ST10

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Ken.

This Option suits to any display configuration choices or only for the 'no selection' case ?

( In my case, under the 'default.Solid Edge' choice (created automatically by the part/assembly file) here the Match remains <on> )

To act specifically on the default configuration (or any other always present inside the part/assembly files) the way I found is by Quick Sheet templates with a personalized view, and if needed, generating aditional ortogonal/pictorial views, keeping the non-match option within.

For me, the Match option makes more sense turned on (making the View dependent of the proper configuration), but in some cases, I need that turned off too (as Alexandre also mentions)

BR

---------------------------------
Hilario, Flavio
Industrial Designer
ST8 / Win7 / Win8

Phenom
Phenom

You can change this 'on-the-fly' as you place each drawing view, as well. You don't have to set it up in general options or a template.

Right before clicking to place a drawing view, go into the View Wizard options on the top bar:

Capture2.PNG

This will allow you to select a config status. There are two initial options in this dropdown, assuming you have not created additional view configurations.

Selecting "default, Solid Edge" will keep that "Match" checkbox selected. Selecting "No Selection" will UNCHECK this box for you.

Hope this helps!

Capture.PNG

-Dylan Gondyke