Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country not listed on the Student Edition Download form

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi, I'm a mechanical engineering student at Costa Rica. I was trying to download the free student version of Solid Edge but my country doesn't appear in the form. Is there any other way I can provide proof of the name of my academic institution and enrollment to  download the software, or does it mean the student edition is not available at all in my country?

5 REPLIES

Re: Country not listed on the Student Edition Download form

Experimenter
Experimenter

Is there a way to buy a student version of solid edge if the country is not listed?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

@PhantomLimb I have raised this issue internally for further investigation.  We hope to have you an answer shortly.

Thank you and regards,

-Dave 

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

I don't think there is any reason why Costa Rica has been omitted. Please go ahead and register and simply select the Country closest to you.  We will look into getting Costa Rica added to the available options.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

@PhantomLimb yes I can confirm that for some unknown reason Costa Rica has been omitted from the list of countries.  We are going to work to address this.

In the meantime I will send you a PM with details on how you can still obtain the Solid Edge Student Edition without having to wait on our team to resolve the missing Costa Rica from the selection list.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Thank you very much!!! I really appreciate it.