I found one (not good one) solution:
1. import your txt file into excel sheet.
2. Create part path.par with Curve driven by table, use excel file to define curve points with option "Linear segments"
3. Create assembly with path.par, enable visibility of curves.
4. Now here is the tricky part, you must create (because of SE limitation) separate curves between two points only (resulting in straight line). Final path for XpressRoute will consist from many lines, but it works.
5. Create tube using all curves "derived" from path.par file.
I believe that there might be better way than my solution. I attached final assembly from ST8.