DOCUMENT NOT FOUND - property manager

Wondering why when in this asm when i open property manager an error messege read s "document not found". You'll see in the attached image the my property manager shows this part not being found in red. Now i did rename this part then replace it in the asm using the new name (BUT I DO THIS ALOT and never get this issue)

The part not being found IS NOT in my asm and is looking for the previously named part. Although is renamed and replaced its still showing and apparently looking for this part in the property manager. Any thoughts??

4 REPLIES

Re: DOCUMENT NOT FOUND - property manager

.....I forgot to mention what im trying to accomplish. I would like the property manager to stop looking for this part therefore getting rid of the error message. Im not sure how to accomplish this......

[ Edited ]

Are there any interpart links to that part?

I would start by opening the assembly in revision manager and see if that part shows there.

Bruce Shand
ST9 MP8 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

There were not any interpart relationships associated with it. What i ended up doing (which absolutely cannot be the easiest way) to fix this issue was to re-create a NEW "left side" from scratch-THEN replace that part entirely which were in multiple assemblies and the problem was gone. The way i fixed it seemed unnessesary and very long/tedious. I would hope there is an easier way of doing this (and that i knew of).

For the replace in multiple assemblies revision manager would be a one-stop shop. You still might have to go into each assy to repair broken mates.

Bruce Shand
ST9 MP8 - Insight - Win10 - K4200