We export dwg files for all of our sheet metal part draft files for our sheet metal shop. We're on ST6, and do have the MP1 installed. When the dwg files are opened, callouts are moving around. The arrowheads are still tied to the correct geometry, but the text moves. In some cases, the text flips to the other side of the callout leader. In other cases, we have one callout, then multiple other leader arrows that are tied to the main callout. When the callout moves, the additional leaders does not.
The same issue exists in exported dxf files.
I've tried different settings in SEACAD.ini but none seem to correct the problem.
If all possible prints those drawings to PDF and send them that way, unless they need the actually 2D. We've found over the years that DWG's and DXF don't translate very well to other systems. Very rare we send out a 2D drawing, maybe wire burn..
This seems to be a bug and should have been addressed by now - 4 releases after it was first reported by the OP in ST6
Sorry, I have neither seen this nor any clue on how to solve.
I logged an IR back in 2015 for this when it started affecting the transfer of files to our customers. It looks pretty poor when a PDF and a dwg look completely different out of the same draft.