I'm having a hard time trying to resolve my issue. Hope I'll find some answers here.
The workflow is simple:
1. Add any feature to part. Let's say it is cutout.
2. Create draft document for the part.
3. In draft document add dimension for the cutout feature.
4. Go to part document and suppress the cutout feature.
5. Return to draft document and update it. The cutout feature has dissappeared from the draft and the dimension has lost it's referenced object and became green, i.e. "dead".
6. Go to part and unsuppress the cutout feature.
7. Return to draft document and update it. The cutout has reappeared, but the dimension is still "dead".
I know how to rebind the dimension back to its reference objects manually, but I've spent a plenty of hours trying to find a way to do it programmatically.
Have anybody dealed with such issue already?Any advises/ideas?