Don't laugh.

I know I can be a bit stupid, but how about  trying to download MP0 for ST7?????

One of us born every minute.

George.

8 REPLIES

Re: Don't laugh.

[ Edited ]

Well there is NO MP0... I assume you're talking about the Full Release of ST7

Here's the link to were yo need to be:

Home Training & Support GTAC Siemens PLM Download Server Full Product Download Help

https://download.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/download.php

@BobMileti 

Smiley Tongue

...........................................................................................................
Solid Edge ST9 & AutoCAD 2018 user

Thants the joke Bob.

Using ST7 miss read thought MP0 was an maint release!

George.

Well George then the "Joke is on ME" I should have finished my coffee before responding.

But who would have thought they'd name an MP (Maintenance Pack) with a "0" for the first release.  I guess since programmers are so accustom to starting everything with a "0",  it makes perfect sense.

Sorry, guys. That's my fault old habits die hard. What do you call the first release if you don't call it MP0?

It's just ST7! 

We do sometimes jokingly refer to it as MP0, but not officially. 

Dan Staples
Director, Solid Edge Product Development

Haha [woops..."Don't laugh" you said]....I probably didn't help, I put that "MP0" in my signature, since the day ST7 was downloaded & installed.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST9 [MP5] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

I always refer to it as vanilla ST7 or the vanilla release. 

In a testament to the excellent work of the Solid Edge team, I seem to remain on the vanilla release longer and longer each year before needing to jump to an MP for a fix! Smiley Very Happy

-Dylan Gondyke