Solved! Go to solution

Double klick middel mouse seems to sensitive

Hello,

I have this enoying problem with the double click middle mouse feature of solid edge.
This feature preforms a zoom-to-fit of the model to the screen.

The problem i have is that i get the experience that some times the zoom-to-fit action is preformed with one middle mouse click.

For instance i want to zoom down (scroll with the middle button) and than i want to drag in drawing enviroment or rotate in assembly (hold middle mouse button) but instead it preforms the zoom-to-fit action.

Even when i'm carefull not to click the middle mouse when zooming down this happens often.

This is appears to be random behaviour (but quite frequent) and it is realy enoying.

Any help is welcome!
Thx 

5 REPLIES
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author DVdw
‎08-26-2015 04:32 AM

Re: Double klick middel mouse seems to sensitive

I'd be looking into a new mouse. The only scroll wheels I've had that click down easily/accidentally are ones that are extremely worn. It is probably so worn that it is registering 'clicks' even when you don't know it, which explains the strange behavior.

-Dylan Gondyke

What environment are you in when you do thi,s and are you pressing the ALT key to enable this to work?

Ken Grundey
Production: ST9 MP6
Testing: ST10

I agree with Dylan. I have seen this happening with the mouse I used when the wheel  was damaged.

Hi all,

I changed my mouse and I 'm optimistic it will help.
I will update you in two days.

Thanks!

Hi all,

New mouse works like a charm.

Thanks for the fast replies!