Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download goes wrong

N/A

Hi everyone,
I registered on the website, I correctly received the e-mail with the download-link which works up to the point I start to install the software.
A window pops up saying "FILE CORRUPT" my computer is a mac and I'm trying to install it on windows 7 on parallels desktop could it be related to that?
thank you for the help and sorry but I couldn't find any similar post.

3 REPLIES

Re: Download goes wrong

N/A
I had the same problem with that. I was using wifi for the download nad had to plug my cumputer directly into my router. It took just as long but i finally got it on, now im having issues getting it to rum because of the licencing side of it....why make it such a pain in the a&& to your students? ya Ill really want to use this program when i graduateSmiley Happy

N/A
I am having the same issue. It downloads as says "FILE CORRUPT" and that's it. I'm installing on a HP laptop that has windows 7.

N/A
I had the same problem for a while, on a pc, windows 7. I have a super fast connection, so it wasn't that. Actually, I think my speed was too fast, that may have been part of the problem.
Was about to give up, but then I found a solution that worked for me.
Download with a download manager, and select "binary" mode when downloading. It works then. Try it.