Downloadable videos of Solid Edge universities

Master
Master

I was wondering if there is a spot to download the videos of the Universities from 2013,14,and 15.

The reason I like to download them is to edit out the parts and pick the stuff that means the most to our company. Surfacing is nice for people that use it but we don't.  I then play them at our lunchtime SE meetings.  We are going to skip ST7 and go straight to ST 8 but I like to make sure the users know what was new in ST7.

I know about the you tube stuff and how to grab it from there but they really don't like for you to do that. Just hoping there was a spot to pull them from.

Thanks,

Leonard

5 REPLIES

Re: Downloadable videos of Solid Edge universities

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Good question!

Bruce Shand
ST9 MP10 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

Phenom
Phenom

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1m1vu8_quoADPbhSVTVJGhzhxLFkRIC1

Videos are added as and when they are ready. so you may want to bookmark the page and check often.

~Tushar

Master
Master

Thanks Tushar, but I need to download them and it is really against YouTube policy to download any video that doesn't belong to you unless the video had a download button.  You can share the link but downloading is against the user agreement. There are many websites that make it easy to do. I was hoping someone could send me a link to a downloadable file on Siemens server. 

Leonard

Genius
Genius
Is it actually against their policy to download or just to redistribute?
Brian Fritz
Solid Edge Certified Professional
ST10 latest MP

Phenom
Phenom

OK understood your question now.

You can reach out to the Siemens PLM marketing team directly or any one of the forum admin team who might connect you to those who manage the SEU videos.