Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draft view moving bug

Experimenter
Experimenter

I have "eskd metric drawing" containing serveral configurations of an alternate position of the part. I need to move one of the configuration (view) to another list. However, it should be done without changing of the current scale. The view appeared as it should be on the next list. But when I then trying to move the newone view for a little the scale dissapears instantly. The same thing happening to every view that I am trying to move from one draft list to another. I am using the "eskd metric draft.dft".

(view in My Videos)

Is it a bug?

Please, see the video demo attached.
ST9, MP14 on Windows 10 Pro 64I have found the bug

3 REPLIES 3

Betreff: Draft view moving bug

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

Hi @sokura

maybe I haven't understood You completely, but if You like to have the view scale always on top of Your views, You should this define in the view format style options.

Doing so, You never ever will need to do it manually, they are there automatically every time You are creating a view.

Hope this is Your question.

regards
Wolfgang

Re: Draft view moving bug

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

@sokura, Not seeing that here but I'm on ST10. The scale annotation remains no matter how I move or scale the view.

Bruce Shand
SE2019 MP8 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

Re: Draft view moving bug

Genius
Genius

@sokura

You mentioned trying this with a file that had multiple configurations for alternate positions.  Are you talking about alternate positions of an assembly, related to Family of Assemblies?  Or talking about display configurations?

I went into a draft file and turned on the view scale so it displays below the part and then moved the view.  The scale still displayed.  I am on ST10 MP5.  

Are you experiencing this problem only when specifiying certain display configurations?

Brian Fritz
Solid Edge Certified Professional
Solid Edge 2019 latest MP