Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draft

Hello! There is such problem. As you can see, total quantity of sheets is 1, and the column "sheet" has 1 too. What should i do that first column "sheet" didn't autocomplete when total quantity of sheets is 1.

Снимок.PNG

11 REPLIES

Re: Draft

Phenom
Phenom

I don't think there is anything you can do if you want the fields to autocomplete.

Sheet 1 of 1 is perfectly acceptable.

HP Z420 16GB RAM
Quadro K4000
ST10 MP6 on Windows 10 Pro 64.

Sorry, my english is bad.

When i use 1 sheet in the draft, it's fill 2 columns, but i need only one : column "sheets".

Phenom
Phenom

You have 2 property text field - Sheet Number and Number of Sheets.

If you only have one sheet you will still always get both fields completed.

There is no way to avoid this.

I was saying that having Sheet Number = 1 AND Number of Sheets = 1 is acceptable.

HP Z420 16GB RAM
Quadro K4000
ST10 MP6 on Windows 10 Pro 64.

"I was saying that having Sheet Number = 1 AND Number of Sheets = 1 is acceptable" - It's not acceptable for russian gost...

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

purple-doplhin wrote:

"I was saying that having Sheet Number = 1 AND Number of Sheets = 1 is acceptable" - It's not acceptable for russian gost...

This is the kind of niggling nonsense that organizations manage to find ways to waste tons of time on.

Bruce Shand
ST10 MP7 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

Legend
Legend

Agreed.

We call it out as Page 1(pagenum) of 1(numpages) as auto properties and don't care if its 1 of 1 or 1 of 30, the majority of our drawings are just 1 page.

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

Hi @purple-doplhin

I only can agree to @nanan00 and @bshand with thinking that an info like page from totally pages is proper and used mostly all over the world in exact that way.

I do not know how Russian standards has to be interpreted but for example according to DIN ISO, they are a recommendation with using them will give You the certainty to not makeing anything wrong (with standrads not with Your design) but the final decision is done by Yourself.

regards
Wolfgang

Thanks for answers. I understand that this standard is used mostly all over the world, but it doesn't solve the problem. Engineers tune their drafts manually.

@bshand Everything begins from small things.