Drawing Format

Does the drawing format always come up each time you start a drawing? Is there a way to turn it off? I am talking about the Solid Edge Title block and format.

4 REPLIES

Re: Drawing Format

Thanks very much. That is exactly what I wanted to know.

[UA Logo 1]
Regards,
Doug Wright
Service Engineer
Guzzler / FS Solutions
8584 Borden Ave.
Leeds, AL 35094
Phone: (800) 822-8785
Office: (205) 699-6790 - Ext. 7737
Direct: (205) 702-7737
Fax: (205) 699-2253
e-mail: dwright@guzzler.com

Re: Drawing Format

I moved the question to the Solid Edge Q&A Sean. Might want to delete this comment and add it as an "Answer". I am still trying to figure out how to do this myself ;-)
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

By default it will always start like that.  You can chang...

By default it will always start like that.  You can change what template you use to start with, so you can either turn off the borders or delete the background sheets from your default template and save it to another name and then specify the saved file as your default template.

Ken Grundey
Production: ST9 MP6
Testing: ST10

Hi there, This is a dynamic of the way the standard templ...

Hi there,

This is a dynamic of the way the standard templates are set up....you'd need to modify, or create, one of your own and save it as a template (named accordingly) in the same locale as the standard templates. If you double click on the Sheet1 (tab) name there is a check box to show/hide the background...amongst other sheet setup options. HTH.

EDIT: BTW, this should've been posted in the Solid Edge Q&A section of the community. [It may well get moved there by an admin]

EDIT: ...reposted as an answer, in the new Q&A area.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST9 [MP5] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10