Solved! Go to solution

Drawing View Properties - Captions - Properties

I have a drawing view in which I wanted to show the scale of the view as well as the caption, so I turned on the property to show the scale but I cannot seem to find a place to change the text font or size for the captions properties.

In the image below 1 sets the font details for the caption, but does not effect the settings for 2. I have highlighted the text in yellow that I cannot change the font settings for.

Any help here would be very much appreciated.

2016-06-14_09h31_56.png

6 REPLIES
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Neil_H
‎06-14-2016 05:50 PM

Re: Drawing View Properties - Captions - Properties

[ Edited ]

Hi @Neil_H,

In your template [or now, this document] the OOTB sheet scale is shown on the "Secondary caption" [see Caption type - drop down]

I also have mine set to be combined on the Primary caption, as you might find easier to do.

2016-06-14 (3).png

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Perfect, thank you Sean.

@Neil_H, If this solved your problem you should mark Sean's answer as an accepted solution.

Bruce Shand
ST9 MP8 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

In the next release of SE could we please have the secondary caption more accessible  - there is so much space on that form that surely there is no need to require a drop-down to get to it.

HP Z420 16GB RAM
Quadro K4000
ST7 MP10 on Windows 7 Pro 64.

Hi bshand,

I have now marked the answer as accepted. Thanks for keeping me on track, usually it is the wifes job but she dosn't frequent this site. Smiley LOL

@Neil_H, Wise guy...

Bruce Shand
ST9 MP8 - Insight - Win10 - K4200