Driver for Nvidia Quadro K5000 ? I am using Solid Edge ST7. Present driver is Version: 320.78 WHQL

Pioneer
Pioneer

4 REPLIES

Re: Driver for Nvidia Quadro K5000 ? I am using Solid Edge ST7. Present driver is Version: 320.78 WH

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hi there,

I see this one listed [347.88].....I usually tend to go with the latest available.

Quadro_K5000_Driver [347.88].png

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Re: Driver for Nvidia Quadro K5000 ? I am using Solid Edge ST7. Present driver is Version: 320.78 WH

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi Sean,

I found this information on Nvidia website. Partner certified driver for ST6. 

So I got confused as to which one is the right driver? 

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

navferns wrote:

Hi Sean,

I found this information on Nvidia website. Partner certified driver for ST6. 

So I got confused as to which one is the right driver? 

Wow, goes to show how well informed I am....didn't even know they had such a thing on their site.

I selected "Performance Drivers", for Windows 8.1 64-bit.....and as the certified list doesn't have ST7, you're on your own with what works anyway.

My coleagues computer [my old unit] is running an FX1800, so not quite the fire starter you have. Robot wink

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi

In my case, I always prefer to check the XLS file from GTAC site

>> https://support.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/certification/  then go to

'' Hardware (Graphics Card) Certifications for NX, TcVis, SE and Tecnomatix ''

On our case (I also have a Quadro) on 'Certification Matrix' tab inside the file, it indicates the 341,21 for desktop GPUs.

And at the 'Revisions' tab you can check the last revision and/or fixes.

---------------------------------
Hilario, Flavio
Industrial Designer
ST8 / Win7 / Win8