Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLEXnet Licensing error: -1,359. System Error: 2 "No such file or directory"

N/A

Good Evening,
I , about one week ago, downloaded Solid Edge ST4. First I had a problem with the file license, but I have solved it by converting the file license into .dat format. After doing that i tried to open the program but
it is appeared a slide which says "It is no possible to establish a link with the licenses file server. Contact the sistem's administrator to solve the problem.
Cannot find license file. The license files (or license server system network addresses) attempted are listed below. Use LM_LICENSE_FILE to use a different license file, or contact your software provider for a license file.
Feature: server_id
Filename:
License path: ;
FLEXnet Licensing error: -1,359. System Error: 2 "No such file or directory"
Could you help me as soon as possible?
Thank you very much in advance and sorry my bad English.

3 REPLIES

Re: FLEXnet Licensing error: -1,359. System Error: 2 "No such file or directory"

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
Hi there,
Just a guess as to what is going on here...but did you make the file extension change to the existing license file in the installation directory....as this is just a system base point file, that needs "over writting" with the new one you will have recieved in the original email. Save that file into the correct location.
Also, (this may be the real problem) ensure you do NOT have "Hide extensions for know file types" box ticked....or else you'll unknowingly have 2 file extensions.

Hope this helps.
Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Ltd
Solid Edge ST10 [MP6] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10 - Quadro P2000

Re: FLEXnet Licensing error: -1,359. System Error: 2 "No such file or directory"

N/A
Hi! I solved my problem!!
Many thanks for your help

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
Excellent....ENJOY. :cool:
Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Ltd
Solid Edge ST10 [MP6] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10 - Quadro P2000