Features go missing

Hi there,

I see some strange things happening witht features in parts. All of the sudden the are deleted on their own. Am I the only one because I read nothing about this problem.

-------
Daniël Schuiling
Solid Edge ST7
Teamcenter 10
8 REPLIES

Re: Features go missing

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

You are probably the only one.  What do you mean they are deleted?  Are the features just not visible in the graphics window but are still listed in the Pathfinder tree, or are they gone from both?

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP10
Testing: ST10 MP3

That is what I thought.

There is nothing visible anymore, not even with show design body. At first I saw in the Variable table some variables but the second time everything was just gone. I know that I have saved it but all of the sudden it just disappeared and was deleted.

-------
Daniël Schuiling
Solid Edge ST7
Teamcenter 10

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Can you post a screenshot of the entire Solid Edge application window showing the issue?

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP10
Testing: ST10 MP3

Builder
Builder

Possibly similar to this issue noted by a few of us in ST6 (I think)? http://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Solid-Edge-Misc/Previously-saved-files-reverting-back...

I never heard if the cause of this behaviour was ever identified. I haven't had this happen lately.

The problem is that I can't reproduce it. It happed to me 2 times and now not.
-------
Daniël Schuiling
Solid Edge ST7
Teamcenter 10

I can't open the URL link and can't find it.
But the word reverting is properly the problem.
-------
Daniël Schuiling
Solid Edge ST7
Teamcenter 10

Builder
Builder

Sorry for the bad link. The thread was active around 4-11-2014; you can find it by viewing my posts on my profile page. Sure sounds similar.

Thanks, got the link.

The problem is identical.

-------
Daniël Schuiling
Solid Edge ST7
Teamcenter 10