First to Know!

I am sure there is some big formal announcment mechanism, but given that y'all spend your time and energy in here helping out fellow Edgers, I thought you should be the first to know that Solid Edge ST7 (English) released to manufacturing (RTM in our lingo) just five minutes ago!

It usually takes a few days for posting and license files and all that glop to get in place, but  you can look forward to downloading late next week!

Have a great weekend all!

DS

Dan Staples
Director, Solid Edge Product Development
8 REPLIES

Re: First to Know!

Hello Dan,

Thank You very much.

I am looking forward to play(work) hard with it and hopefully meet You or some of your team in Toronto later on as in the last years.

Milan.

How about a couple hours to get your ST7 licenses?  I just recieved my license e-mail from Siemens PLM for my ST7 floating licenses... Now that is fast!

And due to BETA participation, I'll have ST7 RTM downloaded in the next half hour!!!

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP7
Testing: ST10

Just got my email also. I have 3 lic files total, just got 1

Currently downloading the "ST7.exe" mega-file....is taking quite some time to syphon the data all the way down to Kiwi-land. Robot LOL

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

That's great news!

I can't wait to try out the new coordinate dimensions!  Smiley Happy

Kyle

Kyle Joiner
IPA LLC
ST9 MP1

I downloaded ST7 but can't find a ST7 license file...

I don't want to uninstall ST6 before I am shure I can use ST7.

...........................................................................................................
Solid Edge ST9 & AutoCAD 2018 user

All,

I REALLY appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and it warms my heart to know that folks are chomping at the bit to get going with ST7. However, I was just "letting you know we'd put a bow on it". As I said, it takes a few days to get the download posted and all the license files posted.

Please just be patient. And THANKS for the enthusiasm!

DS

Dan Staples
Director, Solid Edge Product Development

I'm just back to work from holidays and very happy to see that the Italian language is already available for download Smiley Very Happy

I'm downloadind the Solid Edge DVD but I just wonder what the "SE_Synch_Editor" is ?

Cheers

Francesco