Flat pattern display

Phenom
Phenom

Is there a way to turn on the bend lines in flat pattern display? I'm refering to what is displayed within the sheet metal file, not the draft environment.

My goal is to calculate back gages within the model file rather than in the draft file. Hoping I can then use the information directly from the model file.

3 REPLIES

Re: Flat pattern display

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Not that I know of.

A really nice idea for an "Enhancement Request" though!

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Phenom
Phenom

I have about given up on ever getting an ER in (or 100 that I would like to submit). My provider say's they will help, but for the last 6 weeks, they have been attempting to schedule a time with a support person who knows sheet metal. I don't have the time to figure out the submittal process for myself.

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

12GAGE wrote:

I have about given up on ever getting an ER in (or 100 that I would like to submit). My provider say's they will help, but for the last 6 weeks, they have been attempting to schedule a time with a support person who knows sheet metal. I don't have the time to figure out the submittal process for myself.

That's unfortunate.....and strange, that your VAR isn't just lodging your ER [s] as they come.

This is exactly what they're supposed to be there for. Robot Indifferent

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10