I know we are all old hands at this, so we don't read the prompts, but with new commands its a good idea. You:
1. Select the stuff you want to dimension (use a fence)
2. RMB to accept.
3. It will just sit there and look at you --> Read the prompt. It is waiting for you to identify the origin.
4. Idenity origin and drag out for horizontal.
5. Rinse/repeat for vertical.
I believe it works if you follow these steps.
Regarding original post, can you not use HOLE TABLE. Seems ideal fo this case. Much clearer than the jogged dims.
But it did create the coorindate dimensions? If they are created, but not jogged, either:
1. They didn't need to jog.
2. The dimension style you are using doesn't have autojog set.
I think. Remember, this is not my day job. :-)
Even in your new role, you still managed to remind me [us] of the "CRITICAL" component.....the user must "Enable automatic jogging" in the relative dimension style[s] used.
There's no doubt about it......You've still got it!
Design Manager Streetscape Ltd
Solid Edge 2019 [MP3] Classic [x3 Seats - Cloud Enabled]
Windows 10 - Quadro P2000