Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HIRE TUTOR FOR SOLID EDGE T10

Creator
Creator

Hi, I am new to SE and am looking to hire a Tutor that can coach me though some very specific standard application, mainly how to move,hide,delete items in an assemby and then project them to a drawing sheet/draft sheet.

Please be in touch.

t9997498@live.com

6 REPLIES

Re: HIRE TUTOR FOR SOLID EDGE T10

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

Hi there @AL7,

This is achievable in a number of ways, both from within the 3D model and from the 2D draft of the model.

If you were to post a simple question directly to the Solid Edge Forum, that will likely get you any number of replies to achieve your goal[s], without the need to hire anybody....our community is very willing to help users, for free.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Ltd
Solid Edge 2019 [MP1] Classic [x3 seats]
Windows 10 - Quadro P2000

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

@AL7 I agree with @SeanCresswell   

I think you can meet your objective for free by going thru the SE tutorials and asking questions on the forum.

===================================================
Matt Johnson
Solid Edge Certified Professional (ST7 & ST8)
Solid Edge ST9 (SEEC) - Production
NX11 (Tc Integration) Pre-Production Testing
Teamcenter 10.1.7

Creator
Creator
Thanks, but I do not have the time or patience for it, I need about 1/2-1h or coaching with screen capture on and a few very specific functions. If you can suggest or recommend a tutor please inform me.

Creator
Creator

Thanks, but I do not have the time or patience for it, I need about 1/2-1h or coaching with screen capture on and a few very specific functions. If you can suggest or recommend a tutor please inform me.

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

@AL7   where are you physically located and preferred native language?

===================================================
Matt Johnson
Solid Edge Certified Professional (ST7 & ST8)
Solid Edge ST9 (SEEC) - Production
NX11 (Tc Integration) Pre-Production Testing
Teamcenter 10.1.7

Creator
Creator

Hello, located in Israel, about 8h ahead of US, and my native language is English.

...my idea would be to list about a dozen operations that I require and have the tutor run though them on screenshareing while I have my video recorder playing in the background.