Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HVAC systems in Solid Edge

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

Hello,

Any of you use Solid Edge to design HVAC systems? If so, could you please share some images or video captures of an HVAC system in SE? I have a prospect that asked me for examples and I can only find a few commercial flyers about it, but now "real world" examples.

Thank you,

Carlos

5 REPLIES

Re: HVAC systems in Solid Edge

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

@Cadflow,  Are you talking about an installation plan involving unit placement/hookup details and ducting/piping/wiring or are you talking equipment design?  Large commercial or residential?  If equipment, specifically what kind (Air handlers, A/C, Evaporators, cooling towers,...)?

Ken
Production: ST10 MP9, Testing: SE 2019
http://Grundey.blogspot.com

Yes, an installation plan with piping, AC units,  etc... It can be commercial or residential, it's just an example. For equipment design we have a few examples available.

Highlighted

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi,

We use Solid Edge for HVAC design. Mainly for Air Handling Units (AHU) and other HVAC system components also.

Here are same pictures.szukito PG-kerettel-1.jpgSpecial airduct partAHU-1 without doors.jpgAHU without doorsAHU-1.jpgAHUAHU-1 System Meat factory II.jpgComplete HVAC systemMeat factory II.jpgComplete HVAC system in a building

Thank you! That was what I was looking for!

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom
@rosnerf great job! I proud of you & yours. You do great things with Solid Edge in Hungary! Congrats!
Imics
http://solidedgest.wordpress.com/