Now that we can create splices, we're trying to create our harnesses. We've run into a huge problem, and it happens over and over and over. We can get the harness completely modeled (25 wires or so, a few splices, and several bundles), but when the file is saved, it deletes some random number of wires, leaving broken and empty bundles behind. There's no undo, and no way to reopen the file because it happens only after the assembly is saved. Very frustrating.
In this case, I would definitely get hold of your technical support (VAR) to help determine if this is a bug and get it reported as soon as possible. I've used Harness design in the past and it is fairly stable for the most part.
We reported it as an issue to support, but since have been able to save without the deletion.
Still not sure what was happening, but I have moved the location of the splices and have been able to save the assembly without incident. Unfortunatly, I did not save the assembly in a state where the issue was persistent. Should it arise in the future, I will definitely share it with them.