Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with ST9

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello, everyone. I'm new to Solid Edge and wanted to see if you could help me with a question I have.

I downloaded the Solid Edge ST9 with student license directly from the link that you are sent by mail. My question is: the library of parts that comes by default is very scarce. Would there be any way to download a more complete one? Because I have been looking and I have not found anything. Any help is welcome.

Thank you and have a good day.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hola buenas a todos. Soy nuevo en esto del Solid Edge y queria ver si me podiais ayudar con una duda que tengo. He descargado el Solid  Edge  ST9 con licencia de estudiante directamente desde el link que te mandan por correo. Mi pregunta es: la biblioteca de partes que viene por defecto es muy escasa. ¿Habria alguna manera de descargar otra mas completa? porque he estado mirando y no he encontrado nada. Cualquier ayuda sera bien recibida.

Gracias y Que pasen buen dia.

1 REPLY

Re: Help with ST9

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

There are additional libraries included with some commercial licenses and also for purchase.  My guess is that they do not come with the student version.  Might come with the insitutional version if you are with a school or university that has a license for that version.

Ken
Production: ST10 MP9, Testing: SE 2019
http://Grundey.blogspot.com