Solved! Go to solution

Hi, i would like to know how does i get a Siemens Solid Edge certification ?

I'm searching all websites and i can't find anything.

Thanks

5 REPLIES
Solution
Solution
Accepted by SusanCinadr (Community Admin)
‎08-26-2015 04:32 AM

Siemens does not currently provide Solid Edge user certif...

Siemens does not currently provide Solid Edge user certification - thought it's something we're looking at closely.  It's possible that this might be administered differently in different parts of the world - where are you located?

Re: Hi, i would like to know how does i get a Siemens Solid Edge certification ?

This is actually most of the user want, earlier SIEMENS has to give / or conduct the exams for internal Application Enggs only or from partners Engineers, but now they have to think from the user side . they have to decide as early as possible.

Re: Hi, i would like to know how does i get a Siemens Solid Edge certification ?

Interesting...I don't hear much mention of this from other users, nor am I looking for it....might've be a different story had it have been in place for all the years I've used [since v7] SolidEdge.
Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST9 [MP8] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Re: Siemens does not currently provide Solid Edge user certif...

Brazil

At one time, there was a Solid Edge Certification program (Press release here: http://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/en_us/about_us/newsroom/press/press_release.cfm?Component=2577... but it was abandoned I think due to lack of user participation. Personally I believe the cost was too high for just a test and in my environment, we needed something that could be customized and deployable on our campus as a tool to assess our employees on an ongoing basis.
Ken Grundey
Production: ST9 MP6
Testing: ST10