Hole list in drawing view ... Is possible start counting from upper left, instead of lower left ?

Hi guys ...

I see several options for the Hole Table itself ... but I can't change the direction of counting inside the View. No matter how I locate the XY origin, the hole numbers identification (1.1 ... 1.xxx)  always is set starting from lower left to upper right. 

I´m trying to make it count from upper left to lower right. Is it possible by some .txt or .ini file (as I can't find an option for that) ?

Thanks for any help and

Regards

---------------------------------
Hilario, Flavio
Industrial Designer
ST8 / Win7 / Win8
3 REPLIES

Re: Hole list in drawing view ... Is possible start counting from upper left, instead of lower left

[ Edited ]

My punch programmer give me a hard time for almost the same reason, the y axis values are negative going down but our Italian punch work positive going down from the upper left . In the USA, we work from lower left when posible because of our basic geometry text books. Germany works from center for lowest implied machining tolerance.

The point being, it would be nice to have more options with the hole tables.

Re: Hole list in drawing view ... Is possible start counting from upper left, instead of lower left

Try placing view upside-down then right click on the view and set Rotation angle to 180 deg.

Then create the hole table.

LMGi
www.TLMGi.com

[ Edited ]

That would work great if I was not already restricted. I use the same orientation for flats, and folding tables. Also there are conventions established for punch files and folding files. Everything is drafted from the perspective that flanges are bent up.

IE I can't flip the flat pattern that needs the hole table.