I'm trying to add all of the draft files of a certain assembly to a PCF file.
My goal is that shop floor users could open a PCF file of the main assembly and have access to all of the draft documents.
For some reason the dft files I add to the PCF files disappear from the package list tree.
Here are the steps I'm performing:
1. open the main assembly in view and markup
2. save as PCF in a managed document library (we are using SharePoint insight)
3. Opening revision manager and performing a where used to find all draft files.
4. Right click drafts and choose add to package collaboration file
5. Close revision manager.
6. Save package collaboration file.
the alternative is to send out a PDF with all Drafts from all 3D-Models in a Assembly.
With the PDF you don't have the need to install any viewer!
This Video about "ProjectPlot" shows how it works