Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a part using create in place option in assembly using ordered Technology

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

I just want to create linking the parts using variable table. So let me know how to create a part using "create in place" using ordered technology. 

Thanks in advance

With Regards

Pugazhendhi J

15 REPLIES

Betreff: How to create a part using create in place option in assembly using ordered Technology

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

Hi @COLPUGAZH

linking variables form one asm/par to another is nomatter of how to create them.

You can create them as You like, new, in place, from library.

If You want to have variables linked then You need to use the "Peer Variable" function

With Copy/linked Paste in the Peer Variable table

regards
Wolfgang

Betreff: How to create a part using create in place option in assembly using ordered Technology

Solution Partner Creator

Hi 

I'm familiar in ordered technology... Let me know is it possible to create create part in assembly using "create in Place" option using ordered technology?.... In some case I feel difficult in synchoronous technology..... That is why I looking for this option...

Hi @COLPUGAZH

"Create In Place"  has nothing to do with Ordered or Sync

This only is Your choice how You will use/model Your part.

Maybe You should change the options to start with Ordered mode rather than Sync mode

20171211_1032.PNG

regards
Wolfgang

Re: How to create a part using create in place option in assembly using ordered Technology

Solution Partner Creator

Hi,

Actually I couldn't able to use projected sketch that has been projected in Assembly(BASED ON PREVIOUS PART REFERENCE), if I use Ordered technology... Please tell if any solutions avails 

Re: How to create a part using create in place option in assembly using ordered Technology

Hi @COLPUGAZH

can You please further explain Your request.

What Your goals are and what You want to achieve?

regards
Wolfgang

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Lets say you start an assembly.

And let's say there is a part in the assembly

Then lets say you start "Create part in place"

The next key step is to make sure you have "peers on" so that you can include edges from other parts

I wish SE would allow that option to stay on.....Every time I restart SE, I have to turn that option back on

@lifofadrafter wrote:

I wish SE would allow that option to stay on.....Every time I restart SE, I have to turn that option back on

One of life's mysteries...

Bruce Shand
ST10 MP10 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

@lifofadrafter @bshand master ER 6876197 if you're interested in attaching to it ;-)