Solved! Go to solution

How to fix this problem in dimension?

Hello all.

I have a problem in dimension in Solidedge ST3 like a figure below..please have anyone idea?

How to remove this suffix -3 Places.

problem.jpg

10 REPLIES

Re: How to fix this problem in dimension?

Click on dimension then go to modify prefix. then clear it out. you should be fine

Thanks but this situation is a default rule when I make a dimension?

When placeing the next dim, don't place it. go up to modify prefix and clear the box's. this should clear the default

How can I go to modify prefix where is it?
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arben
‎04-13-2016 10:30 AM

Thanks but in my program there is not the same like you told me..It is just go to smart dimension there is no panel of smart dimension..

Thank you very match.

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arben
‎04-13-2016 10:29 AM

The SmartDimension CommandBar should appear when you click on Smart Dimension tool. If that's not happening, it might be in a collapsed panel on the side of the screen or it may have been moved off of the screen. You might try going to Solid Edge Options>Helpers>Command User Interface, and switching to either Use Horizontal Toolbar Form or Use Vertical Docking Window Form, and see if that resolves the problem. If not, there is a registry key you can use to clear the interface that will set it back to default.  Or, you could use one of the pre-set Themes.

SNAG-0003.png

If you change the theme to Some Assistance or Maximum Assistance, it will rearrange your interface. It may be a good idea so save your current interface as a theme in case you want to return to it.

Retired Community Manager for Solid Edge. This account is no longer active.

[ Edited ]

Thank you ,Thank you.. TDB.